Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

Frustrating

I liked the concept of the game and it kept me hooked for quite some time, but I always ended up being frustrated at the blocking sequences at the beginning of the level, it's like having to pick a number when there's no one in line.

Try to somehow make the introduction less blocking, make the tutorial a small popup that's there in case you need it and let the user skip the introductory cutscene.

Just my $0.02

USOs USOs

Meh

It's an ok game, you could improve the quality of the images a bit and decrease the time it takes to actually start the game.
Also the game seems to freeze when I mash the space button

LaserJolt - Sudden Attack LaserJolt - Sudden Attack

Good concept

Ok you started out well, game concept is good, now take it to the next level.
To me this looks like the survival mode of a great game with story, characters, upgrades, achievements etc.

Anyway keep up the good work.

aashwin responds:

Will do :D in the new sequel

Overwhelmed Overwhelmed

Mostly nice

But it has its quirks.
First of all, there are too many enemies right from the beginning and it's a bit overwhelming honestly.
Second, I don't know how it will perform for other, but for some reason the game loses focus when you start it, I had to click inside the game to get the ship to move every level, so I suggest you look into that.
Other than that nice game, I liked the graphics, although the lasers were a bit plain. Good luck with any further projects

MichoJoi Marbles MichoJoi Marbles

I liike it

Nice game, nice graphics, smooth gameplay.
One suggestion though, you might want to add different difficulty levels to your AI.

NeonTD BETA 0.90 NeonTD BETA 0.90

Could use some graphic improvements

But this game is ok I guess. I enjoyed it for a short period of time, but it gets boring after 10 minutes.

Also it still has some bugs. Sometimes when I double click on the cannons it says error on check stats and sometimes when hitting the target the bullet gives an error message for doDamage (I think this one occurs when the enemy dies but the bullet still makes the collision)

Long story short add achievements and maybe some more stuff

Thrill Bike Thrill Bike

Not very realistic

I played this game for 30 seconds and I died 6 times. The guy rolls too fast and the leaning doesn't help.
voted 3

Path Path

Very artsy

But the game itself is not very original, I've seen at least a dozen like this on newgrounds.

You could have like a playlist in it and levels, and the song would change every level, maybe some enemies that move after the beat.

Anyway keep up the good work

Voiceover responds:

Thanks. Maybe I'll integrate this with my next animation.

Perfect Balance: NT Perfect Balance: NT

Nice

I've seen a lot of balancing games recently, but this one is just nicer than most of them, keep up the good work.